Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tutorials

Some of these are more “how-to” than full-fledged tutorials.  If you make any of these, I’d love to see what you come up with – be sure to send me a picture so I can blog about it, too!  Enjoy!


June
2010
Tamdoll Mixed Media Stamping
Sewing
Beads
Mixed Media
process
April
2010
Tamdoll Bunting Sewing
Mother's Day Bunting
March
2010
Tamdoll Purse Sewing
Apron Purse
How-To
November
2009
Tamdoll Cell Phone Cozy Crochet
Cell Phone Cozy
September
2009
Tamdoll Water Bottle Cozy Crochet
Water Bottle Cozy
April
2009
Tamdoll Dyeing Plastic Buttons Dye
Coloring Buttons
February
2009
Tamdoll Love Letters Sewing
Love Letters
February
2009
Tamdoll Game Board Jewelry Display Building
Game Board Jewelry Display
March
2008
Tamdoll's Business Card Tutorial Sewing
Business Card Holder
July 2006 Tamdoll's Summer Felted Tote Knit
Felted Tote

”How-to”
Stay in touch! Please visit me at my new website: tamdoll.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment or connect with me online? Then please visit me at my new website: http://www.tamdoll.com. Thanks!