Saturday, March 6, 2010

March Featured Blogger - Knitting Dragonflies

Once a month there’s a featured EtsyBlogger & it’s always a treat to see who will be picked next.

Knitting Dragonflies

Wow.  In reading just one page of Vicki’s blog, I learned about dyeing yarn, and got a knitted hat & a mitten pattern each added to my to-do list. Her blog is really fun and full of eye-candy.  I admit, I’m a bit jealous of how much her husband helps out!  (I think mine has figured out that when I ask him to “just hold this” it means sitting there for a while so I can wind a ball of yarn….)

I once thought about trying spinning… and even dyeing with kool-aid, but I think I’m going to leave that to the professionals.  I have more than enough hobbies to keep me busy.  Speaking of busy… this woman has two etsy shops!  Two!  Here they are:

Knitting Dragonflies
Dizzy Dragonflies

I have a favorite of her hand-dyed yarn – I thought the colors fit my blog’s scheme:

yarn! 

I’m off to her blog again now.  Going to follow her on flickr and etsy and see what she’s up to!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind comments! I love your crochet on etsy, especially the mermaid outfit! Barbie would be jelous of that!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her stuff looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think my boyfriend would be very good at helping me scrapbook...LOL!
    I'm glad her hubby helps her out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great feature! It sounds like her blog is knitters paradise :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post on dizzy dragonflies! Her colors are so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment or connect with me online? Then please visit me at my new website: http://www.tamdoll.com. Thanks!