Thursday, September 10, 2009

It’s Thursday

I don’t know where the week has gone.  I’m trying to knit a couple of baby sweaters in chunky yarn right now – gauge won’t work for me… it’s driving me c r a z y.  I simply have to work with the pattern I have right now and stop looking for new ones on Ravelry (it’s addicting!)

EtsyChai

 

I started a new “Member Focus” feature at the blog for the EtsyChai Team, check out the interview with artist Tamar Hammer

 

upcycled As part of the Etsy Trashion Team, we had a challenge/swap of “media” recyclables and I came up with some pieces from the mail that I received.  (You can see some of the process here, and more pictures at Flickr.)  They didn’t seem to fit with what I had in my present shop and it was recommended to me to donate them to the Etsy HOST Team.  I hope you take a moment to go over and visit this shop with a great purpose:

host.etsy.com

Of course, I have one million other things on my plate, too… will blog some more tonight or tomorrow about other projects I’m working on…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment or connect with me online? Then please visit me at my new website: http://www.tamdoll.com. Thanks!