F It’s Thursday | tamdoll's workspace

It’s Thursday

September 10, 2009
I don’t know where the week has gone. I’m trying to knit a couple of baby sweaters in chunky yarn right now – gauge won’t work for me… it’s driving me c r a z y.  I simply have to work with the pattern I have right now and stop looking for new ones on Ravelry (it’s addicting!)
EtsyChai

I started a new “Member Focus” feature at the blog for the EtsyChai Team, check out the interview with artist Tamar Hammer

upcycled As part of the Etsy Trashion Team, we had a challenge/swap of “media” recyclables and I came up with some pieces from the mail that I received.  (You can see some of the process here.)  They didn’t seem to fit with what I had in my present shop, so I donated them to the Etsy HOST shop (Helping Others Street Team). 

0 ♥ comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top