Monday, April 27, 2009

Tamaragarvey - E.T. Shop of the Week

Quirky, whimsical, what’s not to like about this week’s Etsy Twitter shop, tamaragarvey?

enchantment under the sea

I love the cute creatures in this print, they are adorable. Or maybe I’m just liking the color blue today (see previous post).

I didn’t even know she’d be the shop-of-the-week and included her print, The Woods Have Eyes, in a Treasury I got last week. It was a perfect fit!

Etsy Twitter Team: Shop of the Week: Tamara Garvey: "Special for the Week: Put “EtsyTwitter” into the “Messages for the Seller” box and await a revised invoice with a 15% discount off any of her items! (If you forget, just send her a convo.)"

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely shop! And yes cute prints! Thank you so much for sharing! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing Make Something Cool Everyday in April! I had a great time and met some cool new friends, hope you did too! Please come read this. I'm planning to do a wrap up.

    Thanks!
    Dot

    ReplyDelete
  3. tamdoll, thank you so much for the shout-out! i really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment or connect with me online? Then please visit me at my new website: http://www.tamdoll.com. Thanks!