Friday, April 24, 2009

My Workspace & WIP

Just a peek:

Tamdoll's Workspace

Etsy Bloggers Street Team Blog Carnival topic: “Describe your dream studio (or if you already have one, give details!).”

Well, the truth is, having a room with a door that shuts is all I really need.  I don’t have to clean up after myself too often, there’s a desk inside with my computer, another one for my sewing and a folding table for more wips.  It’s a mess.  But it’s all mine!  It doesn’t look much different than [tiny picture] here.  Sure, sure, more [organized] closets would be great, but I have shelves in the hallway, a few boxes of fabric in the attic – I can’t complain.  "The best things in life aren't things." -Art Buchwald

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Dabbled’s Make Something Cool Every Day in April - Works in Progress – unfinished birds – these are taking much longer than expected to complete -  birds in progress

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Handmadeology is having an “Etsy Worthy Photo Contest”.  There are some magnificent pictures over there – I entered my Pink Percussion Cuff Bracelet – go check it out and vote for your favorite.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I’ve been looking at Blythe dolls online.  Not sure if what I want is the doll, or all the cute clothes that folks make for her on Etsy.  Or to make my own clothes for her.  So, if you have a suggestion, or know of where I can get a Blythe (not the petite) that won’t break my bank, please leave a message! 

3 comments:

  1. Your workspace looks very inviting and cozy!! Would love to see more of it. hehe Your little birds are looking soo cute! Love them even if they were unfinish yet! Oh tammy im also wanting to buy a Blythe doll but have yet the time to really look into it. Hope someone could give you some information about these lovely dolls. Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely work space, I had a Blythe doll but just sold her. I collect dolls and am member of a few forums in fact I moderate one so will ask about for you.

    Have you seen the pullip and dal dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy,
    Those little birds are cute even without heads!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!