Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Scrabble Tile Necklace Retail Display

I’m ready to update a display with new scrabble charm necklaces and want to make sure they all hang and can be seen:

Scrabble Tile Charm Necklaces All of a sudden, while stringing the charms, inspiration hit! 

front of display back of display

I drilled holes in strategic places to have the necklaces hang from.  I screwed in two of the letter racks onto the back to hold it up.  I think it’s going to look great once I get everything hanging.  First, I have to stop at the hardware store tonight to get some “S” hooks to put in the holes, and some covers for the back of the screws, too (for safety) – maybe some heavy nuts to weigh the back side down a bit more, too.  More pictures in the morning when I get it complete.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Love it! Especially using the racks to hold it all up. Ingenius!

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment or connect with me online? Then please visit me at my new website: http://www.tamdoll.com. Thanks!