F Candy Quick Gift | tamdoll's workspace

Candy Quick Gift

December 22, 2006
yum

This was so good - here's the one last bag I made before popping it into a decorative tin to give to the bus driver this afternoon. Although, I have to say Rolos are not the easiest thing to find in the stores. Our little grocery in town only had them in a mixed bag & that was expen$ive for not many chocolates. Do I make more for our [fantastic] postal carrier? Or something else? I'll have to see what I'm in the mood to do tonight.... besides more sewing & knitting & card making....
Recipe here.


1 comment:

  1. We had trouble finding Rolos, too. I needed to make a few more and had to resort to buying tubes of them. Hubby says we will have to buy them at Sam's Club next year or write to the company and see if we can buy them unwrapped! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top