F Prince Bert, Ugly Fabric Challenge | tamdoll's workspace

Prince Bert, Ugly Fabric Challenge

July 15, 2006
Here's Prince Bert, from the Ugly Fabric Challenge over at Doll Street. It was hard to think of what to make with it and I kept tossing "ugly" ideas around. The fabric was wierd and stretchy, too (I fused interfacing to the inside of the body so it would hold it's shape).
Prince Bert
A few nights ago, this guy came to mind so I sketched him out and here he is!

Prince Bert is a little concerned that the future princess that finds and kisses him will just be a gold digger....
Waiting for a princess to kiss him.


Photos of all the frogs can be seen at my flickr site & they are for sale at my etsy shop.

0 ♥ comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top